OzberryPi is a nomadic maker/hackerspace based in and around Sydney Australia
- We have a shared interest in the Internet Of Things, with a primary focus on the Single board computer, the Raspberry Pi and embbeded Linux.
- We support free and open source software and movements.
- We hack on the RaspberryPi, Arduino, MCUs and Linux. Join Us! :)
People of all skill levels are welcome to take part - it does not matter what your skill level or who you are. If you are willing share and learn, you are welcome.
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Our online firstname.lastname@example.org is hosted by google groups. It's the best place to ask questions and/or have discussions.
please join up to attend our events. http://www.meetup.com/OzBerryPi
Our "organisation" set up on github for project code. You can join with a regular GitHub account https://github.com/ozberrypi
Our twitter hashtag: #ozberrypi
Our members build projects based on the RaspberryPi and other open platforms including but not limited to:
- Open Source Routers
- GPL'ed NAS units and other Linux ready single board computers (Beagle Board board et al).
- Emerging MCU boards such as the Teensy SOC
Anyone can edit this wiki, so please do, formatting guide is here: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting